WGA-310 Wireless Presentation System is an upgrade version of WGA-210 presented by Awind with the enhance features to create a powerful presentation.
※ WiFi-Doc application
• Supports iOS 3.2+ & Android 2.2+ handheld devices
• Supports office documents (ppt, doc, xls), PDF, TXT and JPG files
• Bring your Pad/Phone for presentation, leave your NB at desk
※ File in Cloud presentation
• Support office documents stored in Cloud Storage Service
• Email office file(s) to yourself and project it out right away
• Retrieve the files in Intranet through Ethernet
※ Win 7/8 HID supported for remote control
• Built-in two front USB ports for wireless USB keyboard or mouse to fully control the projecting PC/Mac
• Enable the virtual Interactive white board function by using the IWB software running on PC.
• Stylish and professional cable-free presentation
※ Auto-latency control
Automatically switch between interactive and video modes for best user experience
※ HDMI and VGA dual interfaces
Support 720p resolution on any display through standard HDMI output
※ 4-to-1 Plus
Up to 30fps full/quadrant screen projection for Windows/Mac/Android/iOs devices
※ SNMP Manager
Manage and configure multiple WGA-310 device(s) settings through friendly tool
※ Security design including Session Login Code, WEP/WPA key, and Gatekeeper setting
※ Plug-and-Show (PnS) Driverless Installation
Plug-and-Show USB token is included with WGA-310. Users can simple plus the token into their computer and click on the WPS client software and start their wireless projection without running any software installation.
※ Changeable Customized Image of Standby Screen
※ Wi-Fi AP-Client mode
Allow WGA-310 to join the existing Wi-Fi Access Point wirelessly for flexible network deployment in enterprise environment. Equipped with RJ-45 port for wired LAN links which allows users to browse Internet
※ Conference Control
Support multi- users to login. Allow one PC to control all the connected devices.
※ Windows DirectX application projection
PSupport DirectX application projection, such as AutoCAD, ProE and 3D PC games.
Web management including software download and device settings
Software User Interface
I/O on rear panel