Fellowes Powershred® 60Cs Cross-Cut Shredder
- SafeSense® Technology stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening
- Shreds 10 sheets per pass into 5/32 x 2” cross-cut particles (Security Level P-3)
- Also safely shreds staples, paper clips and plastic credit cards
- Shreds for up to 6 minutes before a 20 minute cool down period is needed
- 22 Litre bin with easy lift-off head
- For personal use
- 1 year product warranty plus 5 year cutter warranty
- 16.1"H x 9.2"W x 14.6"D
60Cs Key Features
Protect yourself and your family while shredding with patented SafeSense® Technology. The 60Cs features an advanced electronic safety sensor that surrounds the paper entry and automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening.
Continuous 6 minute Run TimeEvery shredder runs for a specific period of time before it needs to cool down. The longer you need to shred, the more run-time you will need. The Fellowes® 60Cs cross-cut shredder features a six minute run time, with a 20 minute cool down period.
And there’s more – the Fellowes® 60Cs is built to last with solid steel cutters, a powerful motor, and parts that are engineered to outperform our competitors. With its cross-cut capability, it is also tough enough to cut through plastic credit cards, paper clips, and staples while ensuring confidential documents are shredded into unreadable pieces. Additionally, the 60Cs features a 6-gallon pull-out bin for easy, mess-free waste disposal.
|Shred Type||Cross Cut|
|Shred Security Level||P3 (4 x 50mm Cross Cut)|
|Bin Capacity||21 - 30 Litre|
|Paper Per Pass||6 - 10 Sheets|
|Sheets Shredding Capacity||10|
|Product Dimensions||40.80 x 23.34 x 37.15 (cm)|
|Shipping Dimension||42.39 x 42.07 x 28.58 (cm)|